Date︰Sept 22, 2019
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰The Art of Discernment
- “Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.
- Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.”
- He also told them this parable: “Can the blind lead the blind? Will they not both fall into a pit?
- The student is not above the teacher, but everyone who is fully trained will be like their teacher.
- “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye?
- How can you say to your brother, ‘Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.