Date︰Sep 30, 2018
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰Paul and Priscilla & Aquila: Team Work
Passage︰Acts 18:1-4, 24-26
- After this, Paul left Athens and went to Corinth.
- There he met a Jew named Aquila, a native of Pontus, who had recently come from Italy with his wife Priscilla, because Claudius had ordered all Jews to leave Rome. Paul went to see them,
- and because he was a tentmaker as they were, he stayed and worked with them.
- Every Sabbath he reasoned in the synagogue, trying to persuade Jews and Greeks.
- Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures.
- He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor[a] and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John.
- He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited him to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.