Date︰Oct 7, 2018
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰Paul & Timothy: Gift of Youth & Future Hope
Passage︰II Timothy 1:3-7 ; 3:14-17
- I thank God, whom I serve, as my ancestors did, with a clear conscience, as night and day I constantly remember you in my prayers.
- Recalling your tears, I long to see you, so that I may be filled with joy.
- I am reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.
- For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of God, which is in you through the laying on of my hands.
- For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.
- But as for you, continue in what you have learned and have become convinced of, because you know those from whom you learned it,
- and how from infancy you have known the Holy Scriptures, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.
- All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,
- so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.