Date︰Oct 28, 2018
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰The Mystery We Can Know
- For this reason I, Paul, the prisoner of Christ Jesus for the sake of you Gentiles—
- Surely you have heard about the administration of God’s grace that was given to me for you,
- that is, the mystery made known to me by revelation, as I have already written briefly.
- In reading this, then, you will be able to understand my insight into the mystery of Christ,
- which was not made known to people in other generations as it has now been revealed by the Spirit to God’s holy apostles and prophets.
- This mystery is that through the gospel the Gentiles are heirs together with Israel, members together of one body, and sharers together in the promise in Christ Jesus.
- I became a servant of this gospel by the gift of God’s grace given me through the working of his power.
- Although I am less than the least of all the Lord’s people, this grace was given me: to preach to the Gentiles the boundless riches of Christ,
- and to make plain to everyone the administration of this mystery, which for ages past was kept hidden in God, who created all things.
- His intent was that now, through the church, the manifold wisdom of God should be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly realms,
- according to his eternal purpose that he accomplished in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence.
- I ask you, therefore, not to be discouraged because of my sufferings for you, which are your glory