Date︰June 30, 2019
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰TThe Church as a Witnessing and Functioning Fellowship in Christ
- so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
- We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith;
- if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach;
- if it is to en-courage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.
- Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
- Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
- Never be lack-ing in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord.
- Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.
- Share with the Lord’s people who are in need.Practice hospitality.