Date︰June 3, 2018
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰The City of God & Cities of Men
- “See, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.
- But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy.
- I will rejoice over Jerusalem and take delight in my people; the sound of weeping and of crying will be heard in it no more.
- “Never again will there be in it an infant who lives but a few days, or an old man who does not live out his years; the one who dies at a hundred will be thought a mere child; the one who fails to reach[a] a hundred will be considered accursed.
- They will build houses and dwell in them; they will plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
- No longer will they build houses and others live in them, or plant and others eat. For as the days of a tree, so will be the days of my people; my chosen ones will long enjoy the work of their hands.
- They will not labor in vain, nor will they bear children doomed to misfortune; for they will be a people blessed by the Lord,
they and their descendants with them.
- Before they call I will answer; while they are still speaking I will hear.
- The wolf and the lamb will feed together, and the lion will eat straw like the ox, and dust will be the serpent’s food. They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain,” says the Lord.