Date︰June 24, 2018
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰Dead to Sin
- Now if we died with Christ, we believe that we will also live with him.
- For we know that since Christ was raised from the dead, he cannot die again; death no longer has mastery over him.
- The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.
- In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.
- Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires.
- Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness.
- For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.