Date︰Jul 7, 2019
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰Living in Christ both Inside and Outside the Church
- Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse.
- Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn.
- Live in harmony with one an-other.Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low posi-tion. Do not be conceited.
- Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone.
- If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone.
- Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.
- On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”
- Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.