Date︰Dec 23, 2018
Venue︰Tsim Sha Tsui Baptist Church
Title︰Nurturing Mother: Mary & Child
- And Mary said: “My soul glorifies the Lord
- and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
- for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed,
- for the Mighty One has done great things for me—holy is his name.
- His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation.
- He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
- He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble.
- He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty.
- He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful
- to Abraham and his descendants forever, just as he promised our ancestors.”
- Mary stayed with Elizabeth for about three months and then returned home.